Having straight teeth is more than enjoying the act of smiling at others.
In fact, straight teeth could improve everything from your confidence to oral health.
To get you the straight teeth you have always wanted, consider trying Invisalign teeth straightening.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign was released in 2001, and since then, they have manufactured over a million of their clear teeth straightening systems. Using biomechanics, Invisalign was the first company to conceptualize the combination of digital technology and shape engineering using biomechanics. Using a series of plastic aligners, you can gradually shift your teeth into a straight position without the wires and metal brackets of traditional braces.
The Benefits of Teeth Straightening
- Teeth are Easier to Clean: When you have braces, you struggle to keep your teeth clean. Food sticks in the metal brackets, and you are limited to certain foods. Most patients using the traditional braces for tooth straightening will see plaque buildup, no matter how excellent they are at brushing.
- Invisible: No one knows you are straightening your teeth except you (and your dentist, of course). Invisalign uses clear aligner trays that are fitted to your mouth. You can talk, laugh, and smile with them in place and no one will notice them like they would traditional braces.
- No Irritation: Metal braces have brackets and wires that are uncomfortable, poke the inside of your mouth, and are hazardous when you play contact sports. Invisalign will not cut or poke the inside of your mouth.
- Just One Year of Treatment: Metal braces can take up to five years until your teeth are straightened perfectly, but most adults only use Invisalign for 12 months.
- Healthier Gums and Teeth: Crooked teeth and a full mouth leads to red, swollen gums. When your teeth are straightened, and aligned as they should be, the gums fit around teeth the way they are intended to – defending you from gum disease.
Have a Consultation for Invisalign Teeth Straightening Today
The Invisalign system works for adults and teenagers. To see if you are a candidate, you will need first to contact Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS.
Schedule your consultation appointment today at 702-792-5929 or request information about teeth straightening online.
Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS
2510 Wigwam Parkway Suite 100 Henderson, NV 89074